SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Differentiate Your Brand and Amplify Your Message with Social Media Marketing and Advertising
We are in an age where more than 70% of consumers expect a brand to have a social media presence. But, not just any social media presence—consumers expect your brand to have a tailored, cohesive social media strategy.
Almost every business can benefit from social media marketing services. While most companies know they should be using social media to market their business, they don’t know what networks to invest in—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.—or how much, and that’s where our social media management services step in. Blue Corona’s social media management and advertising services remove the complexity of social media for business owners and let you stick to what you know best—running your business!
What’s Included in Our Social Media Marketing Services
COMPLETING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas and industry
- Finding local competitors currently outperforming you in audience size and engagement
- Analyzing content and messaging that performs well in your industry
CREATING ENGAGING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Researching content that has high engagement with your audience
- Posting and scheduling regular posts
- Monitoring engagement and interaction
CREATING DATA-DRIVEN PAID SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Creating custom audiences to best target your company and brand
- Creating copy and imagery for high-performing social ads
- Split-testing ad copy
- Reporting and improving paid social ads
TRACKING YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Tracking and optimizing your audience and reach
- Tracking and optimizing engagement rates
- Tracking and optimizing click-through-rate and leads
- Tracking and optimizing your ROI on paid social campaigns
MANAGING & MONITORING YOUR SOCIAL REPUTATION
- Monitoring social media reviews
- Monitoring social media feedback and sentiment
- Monitoring social engagement from campaigns
- Monitoring brand mentions and chatter across social platforms
AMPLIFYING YOUR EFFORTS WITH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Installation of social widgets on website
- Optional website social feed
- Adding social buttons like “Share on Facebook” or “Pin This” to website content
- And more!
Why Social Media Marketing Is a Smart Bet for Your Business
Social media campaigns are low-cost to run and can be specifically targeted to the audience that you want to reach. At Blue Corona, our social media specialists will develop baseline data to better determine which social media platforms are producing the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. We can help you track and test paid social media campaigns on a variety of platforms, including:
Facebook advertising campaigns allow for both text and photos to be displayed on your advertisement for maximum audience engagement. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
Facebook alone has over 900 million unique users spending over 700 billion minutes per month on the site. Do you want to advertise where your customers are spending their time? Then you’ve got to advertise on social media.
Instagram marketing (done through the Facebook ad platform) is a must-have for any business with visual products and services. Not only is it the second-most popular social platform, but 74% of users log on daily. You’re able to target your audience based on interests, demographics, and geography, while also determining how much you want to pay per click or pay per mille (cost per 1000 impressions).
LinkedIn advertising services allow you to engage with more B2B customers. About four out of five LinkedIn members drive business decisions, and members have 2x the buying power of other social platforms. There are two paying options in LinkedIn Ads—cost per click or cost per mille (cost per 1000impressions).
Twitter allows you to choose the objective of your campaign, including tweet engagements (retweets, favorites, replies), website clicks, app installs or engagements, followers, or even leads, and it only charges you when your specified action occurs. Additionally, Twitter allows a maximum daily budget and maximum cost per action.
We can also help you test ads on platforms like Pinterest, Nextdoor, Houzz, and more. In competitive industries, we often find that the typical cost per interaction is cheaper than Google Ads and Bing Ads!
Other Social Media Marketing Services for Businesses
- Social media analytics and reporting – Before you begin marketing on social media, it’s crucial to put proper tracking in place. Our custom social media analytics provide clients with valuable insights into the communities around their brand. From overall community demographics to engagement reports that show how successful specific campaigns are playing out, our reports help business owners more specifically target their marketing message.
- Brand monitoring – If your customers are online, there’s a good chance they are talking about your business! Through review sites and social networks, customers are expressing their opinions of businesses both positively and negatively. Keep on top of what people are saying about your company through Blue Corona’s state of the art monitoring tools! We’ll continually monitor the web for any new mentions of your company on blogs, review sites, or social networks.
- Reputation Management – Managing your online reputation is one of the most important marketing strategies you can employ! Negative comments and reviews can hurt your search engine rankings and they can be damaging to your ability to attract new clients. Actively engaging your customers and your reviews online will allow your business to stay ahead of the news and control how your company is perceived.
Social Media Marketing Improves Your SEO
The social media debate has been raging for years in the search world. Matt Cutts, head of the Google Webspam team, has adamantly denied that they matter. On the flip side, smart people have done studies and basically said “yes, they do matter.”
Below is a snippet from a Moz ranking factors survey that shows social media—especially Facebook—really correlates to search results.
Facebook likes and shares influence rankings—just not in the way we think of a traditional ranking. Simply getting more likes and shares isn’t going to make a direct result—but it means you’re attacking your web marketing strategy in a successful way.
Why Choose Blue Corona over Other Social Media Marketing Companies or Social Media Agencies?
Blue Corona is much more than a social media marketing business or SEO company—we truly see ourselves as an internet marketing partner to your business. We market your business as if it were our own—meaning we strive to truly understand your services, products, sales process, competitors, industry, and markets to effectively market your company on the web, all while tracking and measurably justifying your investment in our online marketing services.
Get started with our social media management services today!
*Already investing in social media marketing with another company? Ask about our social media audits! We’ll give you a detailed look at the performance of your social media profiles, how your social media campaigns are performing, and how our team of social experts can improve your social media marketing.