The Trades’ SEO Agency Business Growth
Your website is a powerful sales and marketing tool—if customers can find you online. To increase monthly website traffic, calls, leads, and sales, contractors across the India turn to CelerMovens for their SEO (search engine optimization) campaigns.
Did you know that 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, and 97% of consumers go online to find local services? If your company doesn’t rank multiple times on the first page of Google search results for keywords related to your products or services, you’re losing website traffic, leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed. No matter what type of service business you’ve been tasked to grow, SEO must be part of your online marketing strategy to increase revenue.
What Is SEO ?
THE THREE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL SEO SERVICES
SEO for companies is the process of updating and optimizing your website so that each of your web pages ranks at the top of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. CelerMovens’ SEO services for contractors and home service businesses help you measurably increase leads and sales from your website by focusing on the three pillars of successful SEO campaigns:
- Site Code & Structure – Your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile-friendly.
- Onsite Content – You need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content.
- Offsite Factors & Reviews – You must earn backlinks from other relevant and authoritative websites pointing to your website and generate five-star reviews on Google My Business and other places around the web.
SEO campaigns can create a long-term, sustainable lead generation engine for your company by:
- Improving keyword rankings on search engines
- Generating more website traffic
- Filling the top of your sales funnel with high-quality leads
What’s Included in Our Search Engine Optimization Services for Home Service Companies?
CelerMovens handles the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your home services SEO campaign, including making your website more visible on Google search results and differentiating your brand across the web.
DIGITAL COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Complete a digital competitive analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it against your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
WEBSITE CODE & STRUCTURE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure, and mobile-friendly
- Edit your website’s code and structure to align with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
NEW WEBSITE CONTENT & OPTIMIZATION
- Optimize existing web content to increase keyword rankings on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Publish new website content to expand your search visibility and fill gaps in your website’s content marketing plan
- Tweak and improve your website’s content month after month to establish your brand as THE AUTHORITY online
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
- Reduce website bounce rate by making your web pages load faster
- Provide a better user experience for your website visitors through strategic page speed optimizations
- Optimize your website speed across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices to load lightning fast
REVIEW GENERATION & MANAGEMENT
- Streamline the review generation process, resulting in more 5-star reviews
- Monitor Google My Business and other online directories for negative or malicious reviews
- Respond to positive and negative customer reviews on your behalf, sending positive signals to Google and other search engines to improve the performance of your garage door SEO campaign
ANALYTICS, TRACKING & REPORTING
- Install industry-leading phone call tracking software and advanced Google Analytics to track the source of website visitors and new customer leads
- Track, test, and continually tweak your SEO campaigns for better performance while keeping a close eye on the competition
- Make data-driven decisions to generate more leads and sales and increase your ROI from your garage door SEO campaigns
- Dedicated account managers who serve as your point of contact for all things digital marketing and SEO for home service companies
- SEO analysts and copywriters who know home services marketing and what it takes to increase leads and sales from the web
- Digital designers and webmasters to help you increase your website’s conversion rates and turn more visitors into leads
Why Home Service Businesses Need an SEO Company
A home services SEO company, like Blue Corona, handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you’re like most business owners, you probably don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns. Still don’t know if you fit the bill? If you meet any of the following requirements, your company can benefit from SEO services:
- You want to grow your business
- You currently don’t know how your website is contributing to your bottom line
- You want your company to be found in a newly expanded market area
- You want more people to call you instead of your competitors
- You want more leads
- You want more sales
- You want to differentiate your business in the online marketplace
- You want to ensure your company continues to grow in the future
- You want to outrank your competitors in the search results